CARPET AND RUG CLEANING
Have your carpets got stubborn stains that you can’t remove?
When you have carpets in your home, there’s a good chance of them becoming stained, especially if you have children or pets.
If you find that, no matter how much you vacuum, your carpet still does not look like it used to, it may be time to call in the professionals.
Bright & Shiny’s professional, high-quality service has become the carpet and upholstery cleaner of choice for many local residents and businesses.
Advanced carpet cleaning system
We use the industry’s most advanced carpet cleaning system, which will remove ground-in soil and revive your carpet’s appearance.
Our services include: disinfecting, colour brightening, grooming, pre-spraying, pre-spotting, and hydro jet steam cleaning. Unlike some, we also vacuum thoroughly before deep cleaning the carpet.
The specialised cleaning methods we use are:
- Hot Water Extraction: This deep cleaning method works for all carpet types. Most carpet manufacturers recommend this method for their carpets.
- Steam Cleaning: A deep cleaning method for all carpet types. This method is almost identical to hot water extraction, but uses water that’s hot enough to turn into steam.
- Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive, minimum moisture carpet cleaning method for short piled carpets.
- Precondition and Rinse: This pre-treatment method helps restore deeply soiled areas. This treatment is used prior to a comprehensive deep cleaning.
- Dry Cleaning: A carpet cleaning method that is used when colour-fastness is an issue.
Even if your carpets don’t have obvious stains, regular cleaning using the hot water extraction method can significantly increase the lifespan of your carpets.
That’s because the dirt you can see is only part of the picture.
There’s more dirt below the surface, down near the base; and when people walk on the carpet, this dirt rubs against the carpet fibres, causing damage.
Prompt removal of spots and stains helps keep carpeting from being damaged, and also helps the carpets stay cleaner because spots tend to indicate where more dirt is likely to accumulate.
If you have a warranty on your carpet, most carpet warranties require that carpets be professionally cleaned (using the extraction method) every 12-18 months.
Having your carpets professionally cleaned also protects indoor air quality and removes air-borne pollutants, allergens, dust mites and bacteria that have become trapped in the carpet over time.
Where to start
We begin our carpet cleaning service with a complete analysis of your carpet, noting any heavily-soiled or high-traffic areas. Then, after vacuuming, we use our highly-effective hot-water extraction method to remove ground-in dirt and debris, unless a different method is required.
We can get your carpets cleaned quickly, efficiently and in the most cost-effective manner.
Advantages of using Bright & Shiny include:
- Consistent, quality carpet care experiences with guaranteed customer satisfaction
- Responsive and reputable carpet cleaning service available 24/7
- Highly-trained technicians who are professionally screened
- We move most furniture to reach tough-to-clean areas
- We carefully inspect the work we’ve done
- Our carpet cleaning service is quick, convenient and hassle-free
If you’re in need of emergency carpet cleaning and restoration services give us a call.
Does your favourite rug need freshening up? Are you the proud owner of an expensive fine area rug?
Maybe you bought it travelling overseas, or from a local company. We look at your rug as a piece of art, needing specialised personal care.
When it comes to quality rugs, don’t settle for anything less than professional rug cleaning. Sure, it may be tempting to tackle the problem yourself, but that plan could backfire.
Bright & Shiny’s rug cleaning service is guaranteed to leave your rugs brighter, cleaner, and give your whole room a fresher outlook.
For the majority of rugs, we recommend rug steam cleaning, which is among the most effective cleaning methods to date.
Even better, it’s entirely ‘green cleaning‘, as it only uses hot water steam as its cleaning solution.
We wash and clean all types of rugs.
Our cleaning technicians have undergone extremely thorough training in cleaning different types of area rugs – from everyday wool rugs to antique oriental rugs.
We know that every area rug cleaning situation is different. That’s why we first conduct a thorough analysis of your rugs, noting any heavily-soiled or high-traffic areas that may need special attention.
Why Use Bright & Shiny?
We are a professional rug cleaning company with trained technicians who know how to handle the delicate fibres in your rug, because rugs require a more gentle but effective approach to cleaning than a carpet might.
- We are equipped to properly care for all types of area rugs and Oriental rugs.
- Specially trained, insured technicians
- We use the most advanced processes available today.
- Safe and Convenient
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- FREE carpet cleaning estimates with no hidden charges
- Great results and reputation